- 2 onions, halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 2 red chilies, sliced
- olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 6 skinless boneless chicken thigh fillets, cut into strips
- 4 tbsp chipotle paste (loo. in a world food aisle)
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 1 x 400g tin or carton black beans
- soured cream, to serve
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- plain tortilla chips, to serve
- Cook in a Black Pottery CH-45-4, at low temperature, the onion, garlic, pepper, and chilies in a little olive oil until softened. Add the cumin and chicken and cook until the chicken starts to color. Add the chipotle paste and cook for a minute then tip in the tomatoes. Simmer for 20 minutes then tip in the black beans and simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Serve in Black Pottery’s bowls with a dollop of soured cream, a sprinkling of coriander, and some tortilla chips on the side.
Leave A Comment